I just spent about 2 hours writing a much better post about the Austria trip! And then my internet crashed. I don't think it's meant to be. A picture is worth 1000 words so here's the story.
Nice shots! I like your seagull one :) I also like the inside of the church - simple yet beautiful. Looks like your having a memorable time with a few unexpected situations ;)
Laure your winning the contest so far, and the locks are tokens of love I guess? They had names/dates written on them, Im not sure if thats unique to Salzburg or not, but it made for a cool picture!
Nice shots! I like your seagull one :) I also like the inside of the church - simple yet beautiful. Looks like your having a memorable time with a few unexpected situations ;)
ReplyDeletegreat shots george. whats with the locks on the fence?
ReplyDeleteLaure your winning the contest so far, and the locks are tokens of love I guess? They had names/dates written on them, Im not sure if thats unique to Salzburg or not, but it made for a cool picture!
ReplyDelete