Well, it seems as though the time has come for me to start a blog. I don't know how it will turn out, or whether I will actually keep it up, but I think it will be a useful and fun thing to do while travelling, and will let me keep my memories of travelling somewhat organized in the maelstrom which is my usual life.
This blog will be primarily to document my semester on exchange and the travels that occur while across the pond, but I also hope to continue writing and travelling after my exchange ends. So should it deem itself worthy, this blog will be continued as a random travel/cool stuff blog.
I have decided to include some vlog's now and then, hopefully recording from an epic spot somewhere in the world. I have been told my voice is calming, and monotone, so at least you can use them to fall asleep. I will also try to post some pics to accompany blogs to make things interesting.
I hope family friends and random's who come across this blog enjoy reading it, and if you don't, the back button should be in the top left corner. Related, last semester I took a first year english class in a course load which included human physiology, biochemistry and nutrition, it was my lowest mark by >15%.
If that is any indication, I should probably not be writing this blog, but here goes nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment